BTCNJ’s RAMAPO RALLY
Celebrated Its 40-Year Anniversary on
Sunday, August 20, 2017
With near perfect weather, the Ramapo Rally had a record number of registered riders. Everyone had a great time with good friends, music and plenty of good food.
The Ramapo Rally could not have been as big of a success if not for the many BTCNJ volunteers and the generosity of our sponsors. When possible please support our sponsors.
Thank you for your support, and we’ll see you in 2018!
The Ramapo Rally, staged by the Bicycle Touring Club of North Jersey (BTCNJ), is one of the best bike rallies in all of New Jersey. Offering 6 beautiful, fully supported and well-marked bike routes: 12, 25, 50, 62, 100, and 125 miles through the farm and lake country of northern and western New Jersey. Featuring:
- Cue sheets and GPS files for all 6 routes
- Routes that are well marked with arrows and signs
- Fully stocked rest stops
- Roving SAG vehicles and bike maintenance, by local bike shops, at rest stops
- Free bike-related gift to all adult registrants
- Post-ride lunch catered by Uncle Giuseppe’s Marketplace, with healthy side dishes for riders returning before 5 PM
- Free 4-month BTCNJ membership for non-members – Click Here For Details
- Post-ride raffle and marketplace with lots of free giveaways, discounts, and bargains
- The Ramapo Rally goes on — rain or shine!
All registered riders were automatically entered into the raffle to win a Giant – 2017 Escape Disc Bike as well as several other Gift Certificates and Gift Baskets
Watch these videos to get a flavor of the event, and plan to join us in 2018!
|2017 Ramapo Rally||2016 Ramapo Rally|
|Video By Lucien Cohen||Video by Marc Scoloff|
|2014 Ramapo Rally|
|Video by Marc Scoloff|
— Renie Gaddi, Ramapo Rally Chairperson
For more information contact [email protected].