BTCNJ’s 2017 Ramapo Rally
Celebrates its 40th Year Anniversary
Campgaw Mountain Reservation, Mahwah, NJ
We are actively planning the 2017 Ramapo Rally. Stay tuned for more information about the 2017 Ramapo Rally.
The Ramapo Rally, staged by the Bicycle Touring Club of North Jersey (BTCNJ), features a fully supported bike ride of varying routes, with the longest being up to 125 miles. The Ramapo Rally is one of the best bike rides in all of New Jersey.
Choose from six beautiful, well-marked routes: 12, 25, 50, 62, 100, or 125 miles — through the farm and lake country of northern and western New Jersey and features:
- Cue sheets and GPS files for all six routes
- All routes are marked with arrows and signs
- Fully stocked rest stops
- Roving SAG wagons and bike maintenance by local bike shops at rest stops
- All adult registrants will receive a free bike-related gift
- Post-ride lunch with healthy side dishes for riders returning before 5:00 PM
- Free 4-month BTCNJ membership for non-members
- Post-ride raffle and marketplace with lots of free giveaways, discounts and bargains
- The Ramapo Rally goes on — rain or shine!
Good news for non-BTCNJ members! Your Ramapo Rally registration fee also includes a special membership to BTCNJ that starts on August 1st. You will be able to access our ride schedule and find other member-specific information until November 31, 2017.
Good news for BTCNJ members also! We will be offering BTCNJ members a discount on registrations completed through to July 13, 2017. After that date the full registration pricing will apply.
You can ride on your own or join escorted rides, for all ride levels, which will leave at predetermined times on Rally morning. The 100 and 125-mile route riders must depart before 8:00 a.m. and finish before 4:30 p.m.
Registered riders can pick up cue sheets at check-in, and we’ll have large-format maps of all routes posted nearby, with knowledgeable advisers to answer questions. Links to GPS files will be available on the “Routes” Tab ( www.ramaporally.com ) 1 week before the Rally. Please take a look at BTCNJ’s 2017 Ramapo Rally Guide for Riders for additional information.
Watch the above video to get a flavor of the event, and plan to join us in 2017! Thanks to Marc Soloff for making this video.
— Renie Gaddi, 2017 Ramapo Rally Chairperson