Contact Mark Swanek at 973.405.3410 or mswanek @optimum.net.
Cycling-Related Art, Bike Stand, and Trainer
• Framed lithograph/print of 3 cyclists riding on the road. Double matted. Artist’s signature is illegible. 23″ high x 39″ wide. Asking $100.
• Framed vintage French cycling poster for Cycles Austral, estimated date 1910. The larger version of this poster was sold at auction in Europe in 2014 for almost $1,000, unframed. Artist Albert-Edouard Puyplat. 30″ high x 21-1/2″ wide. Asking $250.
• Framed copy of famous Alphonse Mucha poster for Cycles Perfecta, doubled matted. 33″ high x 26″ wide. Asking $100.
• Framed copy of La Chaine Simpson poster, doubled matted. 29″ high x 35″ wide. Asking $100.
• Framed first day of issue Cycling stamp and post cards issued 1996. Again, elegantly framed with double mat.19″ high x 13″wide. Asking $75.
• CycleOps Fluid2 Trainer, still in original box, never used. Asking $250.
• Freestanding 2-bike stand (I believe from Performance); screws against floor and ceiling, with 2 sets of arms. Free to the first person to take it.
Call Ken Stahl at: cell 201.218.5865 or email [email protected]. Pictures available on request, or call me and come over.
Giant Avail Composite 1—Women’s Road Bike—$1,150
• Size small. Year 2012 (I think).
• Excellent condition.
• Carbon fiber, Shimano 105 brakes, Ultegra shifting is smooth and trouble-free.
• Upgraded stem to lightweight BMC, extended shanks for greater efficiency (improved my output by 20%).
• This is a very lightweight, excellent machine that’s been lightly used.
• Tuned up and ready to go.
Call or text Rita at 845.304.1375 for photos or more information.
• Shimano STI brake shifters.
• New tires, brake pads, and tape.
• Asking $300.
Contact Joan at 908.222.7040 or [email protected]
Buy/sell notices for bicycle equipment are available to members in the monthly ELetter. Contact [email protected].
BTCNJ Classified Rules and Disclaimer
- Classified advertisements are for bicycles or bicycle related accessories only. To place a classified advertisement, contact [email protected].
- Advertisements for publication in the BTCNJ Classifieds will be accepted only from BTCNJ members in good standing.
- Advertisements for publication in the BTCNJ Classifieds must be legal, decent, honest and truthful.
- All classified ads are accepted at the absolute discretion of BTCNJ or its agent. We reserve the right to refuse inclusion of any item into the Classifieds at our sole discretion. This right includes removing items that subsequently prove or are shown to be false, misleading, or illegal, and, further includes items that have been up for extended periods without any resulting sale.
- When deemed necessary, for brevity or otherwise, submitted material for Classifieds may be edited at BTCNJ’s discretion.
- BTCNJ and any of its agents cannot under any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy, truth or otherwise of any advertisement or picture supplied in a classified advertisement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and regulation, BTCNJ and its agents do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to any advertising placed on the Classifieds pages or any other related pages, and also includes, without limitation, warranties of title or non infringement, or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, BTCNJ and its agents shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such usage or transaction.