Holiday Season Pot Luck Dinner!
Another year has gone by, so that means that, once again, it’s time for that perennial favorite meeting, the Pot Luck Dinner! It’s time to put away the gel packs and energy bars and dig in to some real food! Take a few minutes and think of the most delectable dish you can come up with. Now think of something that you can actually prepare, and bring that! Don’t worry about impressing anyone as this is the “Ride to Eat“ club, after all.
There are a few simple rules:
- No open fires! Save the roast pig for the club picnic.
- Food must be ready to serve.
- Bring more than one serving. Duh! 4-5 small servings would be perfect.
- No alcohol. Sorry! (Although rum balls will be permitted.)
- Bring a serving utensil if you’re going to need one.
- Make a small name card with the name of the dish and your name.
- No gel packs, energy bars, or goo!!!!
- Yadda, yadda, yadda. Enough with the rules!
We will provide all the paper goods and beverages. You provide the food, and we’ll all have a great time celebrating whatever holiday it is that you celebrate, with “FRIENDS.”
But wait, there’s more!! The results of the 2017 Ride Leader Jersey Competition will be announced.
Don’t forget the meeting time is 7:00 PM
125 N Maple Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Thursday, December 14, 2017—7:00 PM