Holiday Season Pot Luck Dinner
Well, we can have meetings about riding cross country, tire changing, ice cream, cold weather, bad feet, sore butts, and GPS systems…but when it comes right down to it, the thing we like to do most (after riding our bikes of course!), is eating. After all, isn’t our motto “Eat to Ride, Ride to Eat!”?
On December 8, 2016, get ready to put on the proverbial feed bag at the Holiday Season Membership Meeting. You are invited to bring a favorite dish (or not so favorite if you are so inclined), to share with your fellow club members.
There are few simple rules:
1) No open fires! Save the roast pig for the club picnic.
2) Food must be ready to serve.
3) Bring more than one serving. Duh! 4-5 small servings would be perfect.
4) No alcohol. Sorry! (Unless it’s in a cake.)
5) Bring a serving utensil.
6) Make a small name card with the title of the dish and your name.
7) Enough with the rules! You get the idea.
We will provide all the paper goods and beverages. You provide the food, and we’ll all have a great time celebrating whatever holiday it is that you celebrate, with your friends.
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2016
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Ridgewood Public Library
125 N Maple Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Call 201.670.5600 for directions.
—Alan Scherl, Vice President