Holiday Potluck/Food Drive
Our most popular membership meeting of the year is coming up!
Come join your fellow Club members at our Holiday Season Membership Meeting. Please bring a dish to share with your friends. Make it or buy it. But come and bring something…for goodness sakes!
A few rules:
1. No open flames.
2. Food should be ready to serve.
3. Bring enough for 4 or 5 people…not just for yourself.
4. No adult beverages. You can go out after the meeting and get toasted.
5. Bring a serving utensil…not sterling silver.
6. Make a small name card with the name of your dish… Please spell quinoa correctly.
We will provide paper goods, beverages, holiday music, and maybe a decoration or two.
And don’t forget to bring something for our Food Drive! (See article below.)
Thursday, December 12
7:30 – 9:00 pm
125 N Maple Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450