It’s that time of the year again, when we festoon our bikes with sleigh bells and colorful lights, spreading cheer wherever we ride! And riding means having to eat and eating is something we at BTCNJ know how to do well.
On December 10, 2015, get ready to put on the proverbial feed bag at the Holiday Season Membership Meeting. You are invited to bring a favorite dish, (or not so favorite if you are so inclined) to share with your fellow club members.
There are few simple rules:
1) No open fires! Save the burgers and weenies for club picnic.
2) Food must be ready to serve. There are no facilities to prepare or heat up food.
3) Bring more than one serving. Duh! 4-5 Small serving would be perfect.
4) No alcohol. Sorry!
5) Bring a serving utensil.
7) Make a small name card with the name of the dish and your name.
8) Yadda, yadda, yadda. Enough with the rules!
We will provide all the paper goods and beverages. You provide the food, and we’ll all have a great time celebrating whatever holiday it is that you celebrate, with your friends.
Date: December 10, 2015
Place: Ridgewood Public Library
125 N Maple Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Call 201-670-5600 for directions
–Alan Scherl, Vice President