Pot Luck Holiday Dinner
Thursday, December 13th
7 – 9PM
Some of us like to ride slow and some fast… Some on hard roads
and some on gravel… Some use GPS systems and some simply follow
the leader… Some like to climb and most don’t….
But we all like to eat… and eat well. After all we “Eat to Ride. Ride to Eat.”
Come join your fellow Club members at our Holiday Season Membership Meeting.
Please bring a dish to share with your friends. Make it yourself or get it at Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Acme, Wegman’s or the A&P (if you can find one.) But come and bring something for goodness sakes.
A few rules:
- No open flames. Save that for the BBQ
- Food should be ready to serve.
- Bring enough for 4 or 5 people… Not just yourself.
- No adult beverages. You can go out after the meeting and drink.
- Bring a serving utensil… not sterling silver.
- Make a small name card with the name of your dish.
We will provide paper goods and beverages and maybe a holiday
decoration or two.