As you already know, BTCNJ has been using VolunteerSpot software for the Ramapo Rally volunteer sign-up site. Recently, VolunteerSpot changed its name to SignUp.com. If you already volunteered using VolunteerSpot, no worries…you are still signed up (and thank you)! All new volunteers, please sign up at SignUp.com. It’s quick and easy! And we thank you!
The Ramapo Rally is Sunday, August 21, 2016, and requires many volunteers to ensure a successful event. We’ve had great response so far (thank you!)…but there are still spots to fill. Thank you, in advance, for helping us to fill all remaining volunteer spots…and for continuing to make the BTCNJ Rally the continued success it is!
We need your help with:
- Arrow Painting
- Breakfast Table (Filled)
- Clean-Up (Filled)
- Cue Sheet Table (Filled)
- Food Sorting & Distribution
- Membership & Merchandise (Filled)
- On-Site Lunch (Filled)
- On-Site Registration (Filled)
- Rest Stops
- Ride Leaders & Marshalls
- SAG/Service & Gear
- Set-Up (Filled)
- Signage (Filled)
- Volunteer Recruitment (Filled)
- Welcome Back Cyclists (Filled)
- A free T-shirt and BBQ lunch!
- Invitation to the Volunteer Ride the weekend before the Rally!!
- Invitation to the Rally Volunteer Party on Sunday, August 28 (1 week after the Rally)!!!
- Satisfaction helping BTCNJ raise funds for charities!!!!
- Happiness connecting with BTCNJ friends and making new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!
The majority of the volunteer positions are on the day of the Rally, but there may be a few open positions that are days to a couple of weeks before the Rally. For more information and to volunteer, please Click here.
(Note: At times, SignUp.com may seem to stop or slow down; just be patient.)
Thank you for your support,
—Alain Chahine, Rally Chairperson